Live Yoga Online
Live Stream Swan River Yoga Classes
Swan River is now offering a full class schedule with live online streaming. Register for all classes through MindBody, just as you did for classes in the studio. All class packages can be used.
To register for a class, click on the button to register thru Mindbody: Join US
- Register for class on MindBody just as you did previously for classes.
- Download Zoom and register if you do not already have an account.
When it is time for your class to begin…
- We will send the meeting ID and password for the class to your email address that is associated with your MindBody account. Look out for the email 5 minutes before class starts!
- Open Zoom
- Click “Join”
- Enter meeting ID and password (which will be emailed to you five minutes before class as long as you pre-register)
- Click “Join without video”
- Click “Join with computer audio”
- Unroll your mat and here we go!
Before class begins, be sure to grab what you will need to support your practice. You can always use some items around the house as well if you do not have yoga props at home.
For Swan Align: 2 blocks, 1 strap, a bolster, or anything shaped like these things for practice, such as your bed pillows, stacked books or a scarf.
For Restorative yoga: 2 bolsters or pillows from your bed, 2 blankets, 2 blocks or books stacked like blocks, and 1 eight foot strap or long scarf to use like a belt.
For a traditional Sound Bath: you can also choose to totally lie down in Sound Bath and not move at all, needing no props but instead lying on your couch
Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah. Sarve Santu Nirmayah. Sarve Bhadrani Pashyantu. Ma Kasheid Dukhabhagbhavet.
“May happiness be unto all. May wellness be unto all. May sickness disappear. May no one live in fear.
I choose love. I choose life. I choose freedom to sustain the light.
I choose love, over fear. I choose courage so that I remain clear. “
I am loving awareness. Shri Ram Jaya Ram