Swan River Yoga Work-Study Program
Swan River Yoga wishes to make the practice and teachings available to all members of the community. This program is meant especially for those that wish to deepen their studies, be around other like-minded members more consistently or for those that would otherwise not have the option due to a current economic status. Our studio could not operate without the reliability of our work-study and we consider them family. The operation, cleanliness and organization of our space is of high importance.
This is not a volunteer position. Scholarship staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability.
The work-study shifts vary. Please be sure to include your availability in your application.
To be eligible for the SRY work-study program you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Commit to the position for at least 6 months
- Be a “people” person and exhibit excellent communication skills
- Possess strong administrative skills
- Be willing to be trained on our software and procedures
- Regularly attend Swan River Yoga classes
- Be punctual, dependable, and trustworthy
As a work-study in the SRY work-study program, you will be expected to:
- Greet students and ensure that Swan River is a welcoming environment for all
- Check students into class
- Perform cleaning duties
- Answer questions from clients, through phone calls, emails and in person
- Double-check MINDBODY to ensure all enrolled clients are paid
If you are interested in being a part of the SRY work-study Program, please fill out the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.